Links

Sunday, March 24, 2019

The pretty look of my strawberry fruit buds today.

I am very happy to see my strawberry fruit buds today. Maybe around 2 to 3 weeks later I am able to taste my own grown strawberry fruits. Happy to see such growth within 59 days [1].
The red circled one is the fruit buds that have formed into fruit. While the blue circled one is the one that not yet formed into fruit.
Seems like the strawberry that I plant 2/3 faster than the progress of person that give me tha plant. Her first strawberry plant took almost 6 months to start bear its fruit.
Till then, have fun planting strawberry at home😉💪.

Reference:
[1] The look of received strawberry plant last 25 January 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/get-strawberry-plant-from-sweet-dr.html

No comments:

Post a Comment