Links

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Loving my eyebrows look using Milani dual brow spoolie brush with Cosway brow palette.

I am defining and fill in my eyebrows using my Milani dual brow spolie brush with my L'elan Vital BrowPerfect Compact from Cosway  last 7 March 2019. Since I always short of time and energy, I tend to focus to define and draw my eyebrows neatly. Then leave it without clean and define it more with concealer. I have to make do with my short time constraint and energy limitation.
The look around 2.30 pm.

The look around 4 pm plus.


The look around 6.40 pm.
So far I am satisfied with my brow look after almost 4 hours. The L'elan Vital BrowPerfect Compact from Cosway does last long enough despite it is just a powder. Maybe my normal behaviour that I have practise a lot to not touch my face does contribute to this also.
Till then, have fun in defining and draw your eyebrows as per your preference.

Reference:
[2] L'elan Vital
BrowPerfect Compact from Cosway https://cosway.com.my/product/lelan-vital-browperfect-compact-92179/

No comments:

Post a Comment