Links

Saturday, March 23, 2019

My consultation on UPU online course selection via whatsapp.

Part of my consultation on UPU online course selection via whatsapp last night. I just put my consultation hours in my whatsapp status to be from 11 am until 6 pm weekly only.

Asking me regarding gender discrimination in engineering field. I simply reply that no gender discrimination in electronics engineering. Just need to work hard if you are a female.
This student also asking me about pyschology course. She should ask her counselor instead of me who is electronic engineer. I only specialize in electronic engineering.

Of course there is a lot of engineering course in UPU online system selection.
That is where you need to do your part as consumer to make a list of selection based on your SPM and matriculation result also basic course requirement. Then check the list of subjects that will be teach in the selected courses based on the course code given in UPU online system.
You cannot expect to give me your result. Then expect me to simply provide answer  on which course to choose. It is not as simple as that. Definitely this student need to do aptitude test and from the result I can make some diagnosis. Same like medical doctor and counselor. Need to meet the client in order to make some diagnosis for the suitable treatment. Further more, it is unethical for me to give such consultation.
Do put on effort on this. As all now owned a good smartphone and laptop. And most courses listed in UPU online system does give details on their course in the respective university website. It is your future and not mine. You also will be the one who have to bear with all the consequences from the choice you have make and submit to the UPU online system.
It is much easier nowadays compare to my time in 2001. As less information can be found in the internet. Which I have to just try my luck based on my matriculation result and basic course requirement. And I am very fortunate to get my first choice from 8 in the UPU system (not online that time).
This part, this student confuse about honor๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†. Which I have replied accordingly based on my experience and understanding.
Hope this print screen with extra long explaination able to give some idea on what should and need to be done in process selection courses in UP online system.
Till then, good luck in making decision in systematical manner.

References:
[1] My consultation service on UPU online course selection to my girlfriend's nephew last night of 18 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-consultation-service-on-upu-course.html
[2] New info on asasi UTM
9.When and where can I submit the application?
Prospective students can approach the UTM School of Professional and Continuing Education (UTMSPACE) to make enquiries or apply for the UTM Foundation Programme. The students can also apply online through the UTMSPACE website.
https://www4.utmspace.edu.my/foundation/
[3] Emphasizing the negative (-ve) supply compare to high demand of engineering field based on survey done by MDEC and Frost & Sullivan last 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-review-on-malaysia-digital-gap-in.html
[4] Seminar on course selection for UPU online system this coming 30 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/seminat-bagi-pemilihan-kursus-dalam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment