Links

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Cutting down my pisang lemak manis (banana) tree for final harvest the fruits.

Manage to cut down my pisang lemak manis tree in order to harvest the whole tandan (bunch) of my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits last evening of 5 March 2019. Forgive my unwell and none make up look in the selfie. At least, my goal to harvest pisang lemak manis is achieved.


Close up on the cut off 1 sisir/sikat (bunch) of my pisang lemak manis (banana) from its tandan (big bunch).

Splitting the sisir/sikat (bunch) banana to ratio 5:3 to share with next door neighbour.


The packed of pisang lemak manis that I left on the gate of next door neighbour.
It is my practise to cut down the banana tree each time the fruits being harvested. As banana only bear fruits 1 time only. They will start producing new offspring before start bearing fruits. I also have experienced that the banana offspring get exponential growth each time I have cut down the harvested plant.
Hopes it could help to clear up any questions regarding my cutting down the banana plant each harvesting time. As some of the offspring will take less than 8 months to start bearing fruits after that.
Till then, have fun sharing good harvested organic banana with neighbour next door😉💪.

No comments:

Post a Comment