Links

Friday, March 29, 2019

My weekend outing to Pekan Nenas, Pontian.

We went out for keropok lekor losong hunting (fried fish sausages) in Pekan Nenas last 2 February 2019, after Zohor prayer.
Selfie on my look while waiting for my girlfriend in front of her house.

Impressed with her neighbour's pisang 40 hari  (banana) plants.
Her neighbour did a very impressive job with land size around 6 feet×8 feet only.

We fill in our stomach with nasi kukus ayam berempah first in Sri Pulai.
My girlfriend enjoying the lunch food.

My girlfriend posed with her bought ikan puyu.
We stop by this fish shop on our way turning back to keropok lekor losong (fried fish sausages) shop. As we have missed it while in conversation.

We at nice keropok lekor losong (fried fish sausages) shop in Pekan Nenas area. 
Selfie is a must for me while waiting for the keropok lekor losong.

The look of finely shaved ice on my air kelapa laut (sea coconut) drink. 
The ingredients inside my drink.
This drink of sea coconut really nice. Cooling and refreshing with finely grated ice.
Selfie with the served keropok lekor losong and drinks.
The look of the keropok lekor losong shop.
Till then, have fun in enjoy good food with good companion.

Reference:
[1] Coordinate of the Keropok Lekor Losong Pekan Nenas
Skudai - Pontian Highway, Kampung Batu Dua Puluh Sembilan, 81500 Pekan Nanas, Johor
013-715 1715
https://maps.app.goo.gl/EHeiY

No comments:

Post a Comment