Links

Friday, June 1, 2018

Free gift of BIORE, UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50.

I just notice this envelope  from Kao yesterday. After open the envelope, I notice I get a sample of 15 gm from Kao Biore on their UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA++++. It is from 2017 edition.


The look of envelope from Kao.
 Unboxing the free gift:
The box in the envelope.


Details on the product from Kao website [1]:

I just cannot remember when did I apply for such sample. Regardless, I am grateful being given such good product. As it would be nice to complement my make up application during the current hot blazing weather.
I will update review on the product in next entry after using it.

Till then, have fun in testing a sunblock to protect your face from UV in the sunshine especially in this current hot sunny Malaysian weather😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment