Links

Monday, February 12, 2018

My review on Maybelline Clearsmooth All in One BB Stick with SPA 21 PA+++ in code 02 Natural

I have been using this Maybelline Clearsmooth All in One BB Stick with SPA 21 PA+++ in code 02 Natural for the past 1 month already. Bought it last year around November 2017 during sale in Watson with price less than RM 25.
The look my my precious BB Stick.
Verdict:
I am loving it since it gives matte finish look. Plus it is easy to apply directly on face since it is in stick version. I didn't even bother to put on loose powder to set it. Just directly put on lipmatte gloss on my lips and then out for work. Less time to spare for more nowadays 😅. Plus my skin condition become better after I put extra effort in taking care of them [1,2].
However such application is not hygiene for those who have very sensitive skin. Also not suitable for those who have dry flaky skin as it is quite matte and will show the imperfections more.

Additional info:
Meaning of PA+++:
PA+++ shows very good protective abilities against UVA rays. Since UVA causes long term skin damage, it is therefore advisable to go for sunscreens with the highest PA rating [3].

Till then, do spare your skin from the wrath of hot sun rays during this hot and no rain week since last week 😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment