Links

Friday, April 13, 2018

The look of me using my virgin coconut oil in dropper bottle

I am using new packaging of my virgin coconut oil (VCO) = in dropper bottle of 30 ml.
This kind of packaging is RM 35 per 30 ml.
My 30 ml VCO in dropper bottle = RM 35.


The look before I use the virgin coconut oil (VCO).

Use 2 drops only.


The look after I use 2 drops VCO.
Despite my awful eye bags look, my skin still clean and clear. Well my insomnia is the main culprit for my black and saggy eye bags😐.
After this, I went to send my friend to workshop in Tampoi area and we went for cendol drink for tea break [1]. I am on my lazy mode that day. Still using VCO is good enough since it have SPF 4 already in it to protect my skin from sunlight.
Till then, have fun in taking care of your skin.

Reference:
[1] The delicious cendol drink http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/04/among-best-cendol-in-skudai-area-for-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment