Links

Monday, April 9, 2018

My 11 pieces brush collection from Elf

I think I bought it around year 2015. From facebook seller. I think around RM 160-170 for this set that time. I receive it within a week after payment. As it is ready stock.

This set comes with 11 well designed make up brush. Suitable for beginner like me that time. It also comes with a waterproof bag. This set also convenient for travel usage.
My 11 pieces brush collection from Elf.
This brush set includes (from left):
  • Small Smudge Brush
  • Powder Brush - I use this to blend my foundation instead.
  • Eyeshadow "C" Brush
  • Blush Brush
  • Eye Contour Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Fan Brush
  • Angled Foundation Brush - I use this to apply shading on my cheeks instead.
  • Complexion Brush -  I use this to apply powder on my face.
  • Small Precision Brush
  • *Small Angled Brush (*I seems to misplaced this one. Cause I previously love to mix around the brush usage despite it comes in a set. A bad habit of mine.)

Verdict:
I like using all the brushes except Angled Foundation Brush. As I do find that my foundation application better off using Zoeva 104 Buffer brush [1].
Would be nice if it also comes with Eyebrow Duo Brush like in the Elf Silver 11 pieces brush-collection set [2].

Till then, have fun in using good brush set to start your make up journey😉.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment