Links

Sunday, April 15, 2018

The look of obvious whiteheads on my nose last November 2016

I do admit I am not discipline in taking care of my skin last time. Well, the past experience does makes me stronger than ever to be more discipline and determine in skincare regime of mine.
I do have lots of whiteheads on my nose. That is the beauty being a woman with hormonal outbreak and once in a month mood swing😐.

Below is the pictures of whiteheads on my nose taken last 1 November 2016 using my digital camera Canon Ixus 105 [1]. Fortunately, now less of them. Which truly rhyme with the sentence: less is more😉.







What is a whitehead [2]?
A whitehead is a type of acne that forms when dead skin cells, oil, and bacteria become trapped within one of your pores. Whiteheads can be annoying, and they may seem to develop at the worst times. The good news is that whiteheads can be prevented with a combination of lifestyle changes and medical treatments.

What causes whiteheads [2]?
Understanding the cause of whiteheads can help you prevent future breakouts. Clogged pores are the main cause of whiteheads. Your pores can become blocked for several reasons.

One cause of blocked pores is hormonal changes, which are common triggers of acne. Certain life stages can increase the amount of sebum, or oil, your pores produce. The increased oil production causes clogged pores and whiteheads.

These stages include [2]:
  • puberty
  • menstruation
  • pregnancy
  • menopause
I am grateful for being able to find suitable way and technique to control the population of my whiteheads in my recent skincare regime [6]. 
That is by using deep clean peeling mask from brand Temulawak once a week [3]. 
I also use facial clay mask a day before in order to remove the toxins in my face first before peeling session the next day [4]. Clay masks work by softening clogged pores while also deeply cleansing them of dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. As when I used it once or twice a week on my face and nose especially, I do notice my whiteheads reduce in size and content over time.

I do make sure to exfoliate every twice a week.
That shows my dedication to my skin. Since it is the largest organ in my body.

I prefer to service my skin and face myself as I would know more the type of ingredients that suits me and allergic to. As I do not want to end up like one beauty blogger that have very bad reaction  to the ingredients used in facial treatment that she went for [5]. Which end up spending more to recover her face.
Well, better safe than sorry for me. As I do think prevention will helps to save me a lot than cure.

Till then, have fun servicing your skin and face at home😍.

References:
[1] Comparison pictures taken using my phone and digital camera Canon Ixus 105 http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/09/photo-quality-difference-between-taken.html
[3] Servicing my face using deep clean peeling mask from brand Temulawak http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/servicing-my-face-using-deep-clean.html
[5] Picture of the beauty blogger with bad reactions to facial treatment ingredients http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2017/12/review-on-mirror-with-magnifying.html
[6] My clear and smooth skin complexion http://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2018/02/my-clear-and-smooth-skin-complextion.html

2 comments:

  1. I was happy to read this article after searching at google , after reading I have written a piece of article about :dr. ryan shephard Thank you for the article and helping me.

    ReplyDelete