Links

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Cooking home remedy for my headache inducing cough 3.30 am.

I am unable to sleep again after wake up around 1 am plus. Where I did manage to get around 2 hours deep pitch black sleep. Reason of waking up: coughing my head off till my chest hurts and almost get asthma attack.
Since I did buy 2 lemons to make cough home remedy, I decided to proceed making it directly around 3.30 am. As my throat also been drying off like crazy. And I need to go to bathroom to pee more than 3 times less than 1 hour time.
Yes, I know it sounds crazy. But I am still sane despite my crazy body conditions.
The look of the ingredients without flash.

The look of the ingredients with flash.
The ingredients used in the concoction: is just lemon and brown sugar with ratio 1:1. I just use what I have in hands despite the original recipe requires to use rock sugar.
157 gm lemon.

I add 1 unit of my home grown organic rose. Freshly harvested right after I reach home in the evening.
It is advisable to use non metal container when cooking herbal concoction, drinks and etc.
The look of the cooked home made cough remedy of mine.
May my cough rest in peace after this. All of the above cooked using my precious lunch box [1]. Manage to get 1 small jar almost 350 ml from the above ingredients.
Packed 117 gm = 5 tablespoons+few lemon slices from the above jar๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† for barter trade today.

How to drink it, will be in next entry๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† [2].
Till then, have fun in drinking home grown cough remedy to ease an evil cough in this blazing dry season.

References:
[1] My precious lunch box last 21 February 2016 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2016/02/lunch-box-for-fresh-and-healthy-food.html
[2] Way to drink my home made cough remedy last 12 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-way-to-drink-my-home-made-cough.html
[3] The look of my home made cough remedy for my group PRGS presentation last 12 February 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/02/the-look-of-my-home-made-cough-remedy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment