Links

Friday, January 25, 2019

Get strawberry plant from sweet Dr Kelly, UTHM yesterday.

Dr Kelly Chua from UTHM bring me a strawberry plant yesterday. I was surprised since I did not asked for it this week. Which makes me did not bring anything for her. I just bring my germinated bendi (okra/ladyfinger) plant for Dr Nabiha, UTHM. As she told me the other day that the bendi (okra/ladyfinger) she plant, did not turned dark green when it is turning old. I told her, she should just harvest the bendi (okra/ladyfinger) fruit each time after 4 to 5 days from then day the flower is out. I decided to give her the germinated ones as it would be easier and faster to get the output and seeds for next batch germination.
The look of the plants without flash.

The look with flash.
Thankfully I have the energy to immediately replant the given strawberry plant in bigger container. After I reach home around 4.40 pm after my Synopsys training ends today [1]
New container fill up with soil for the given strawberry plant.


Adding up my compost homemade organic fertilizer to boost up the plant growth. 
The look of the strawberry plant safe in its new larger container.
Dr Kelly also sweet enough to share with me the care information of this type of strawberry. I am very grateful and thankful of her generousity.
Hopefully it will grow well with me in its new home.
Till then, have fun in barter trading your precious plants with others😉💪.

Reference:
[1] Synopsys training week 3 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/end-of-synopsys-training-week-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment