Links

Monday, September 23, 2019

Adding 36 gm fresh water eel to chicken porridge for my cats consumption.

This is taken in the evening of 22 September 2019. One of my gardening colleague catch a fresh water eel. He left it around 6.22 pm at the seat in gazebo, outside our gardening lot. I decided to take it as I can cook it for myself and my cats it is no longer good enough for me. 
The 36 gm fresh water eel end up in chicken porridge that I cook for my cats consumption at night. As it is already started to have a smell.
The look of fully cooked fresh water eel in chicken porridge.

The look of the process making chicken porridge.
Hopefully my cats will have extra stamina and immunization boost to fight of the current haze condition.

Till then, have fun in sharing good ingredient with your cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment