Links

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Cooking simple chicken porridge using 5 ingredients in pressure cooker.

This is taken in the evening of 15 September 2019. Where I cook simple chicken porridge using 5 ingredients in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. 
Ingredients used: rice, water, garlic, chicken and *ginger. Actually ginger is optional. But it is a must for me. Ratio rice:water used is 0.08:1 for this cooking method.
The pretty look of the finished cooked chicken porridge.
The pretty look of cooked chicken porridge.

The look of the cooked chicken porridge.


The look of the cooked chicken in the porridge.

Adding sweet soy sauce to make it tastier.
The cooking process:
The look of the ingredients in the cooking pot.
All ingredients is put into the inner pot to the pressure cooker. I used function porridge/soup and choose texture rich.
It is a custom for me to cook for myself each time when I am unwell or under the weather. Ever since I learn the recipe from one of my gorgeous Aunt in 2007. As I able to add ingredients that I like such as ginger and extra garlic.
Nowadays, the pressure cooker does makes it 90% much easier than the conventional method. As I just need to put all the ingredients in the pot, select cooking function. Then leave it to let it cook. I can also finished off my other work/chores. Basically it enables me to multi task.
For me 1/3 cup of rice is enough for my consumption.
I do feel a lot better after consume the freshly cooked chicken porridge of mine. The best part is I am able to share the balance of the porridge with my cats. Since I do not put salt at all. Talk about sharing with others.
Till then, have fun in making chicken porridge when you are unwell or under weather.

Reference:
[1] My half boiled eggs achieved under function keep warm in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker last 15 September 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/cooking-half-boiled-eggs-in-25-liter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment