Links

Friday, September 27, 2019

The look of my cooked chicken soup using 1 whole chicken in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

This is taken in the evening of 18 September 2019. I have bought 1 whole chicken to make chicken soup for my cats consumption. Since I would be slow to get ready to work tomorrow, I decided to try cook the whole chicken in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. To my surprise, it just fits nicely in it. Well, I have asked for soup cut for the chicken. That is the trick to fit in the whole chicken into my 2.5 liter pressure cooker pot😉.
I only add 1 and half cup of water into the 2.5 liter pressure cooker. With that amount, the water level in the 2.5 liter pressure cooker rise up till no 4 in the inner indicator level. I do add a bit of herbs in the mixture.
The look of the nice and tender looking chicken soup for my cats.

It was a wonderful experiment. Since it is a success. I have to cook the chicken immediately as I am afraid the frozen state of 1 whole chicken will not able to fit in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. If I used 6 liter pressure cooker, using 1 whole frozen chicken would not be an issue at all [1].

Till then, have fun in cooking chicken soup using your 2.5 liter pressure cooker at home.

Reference:
[1] Cooking 1.whole frozen ayam pencen (old chicken) in 6 liter pressure cooker last 6 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/cooking-ayam-pencen-old-chicken-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment