Links

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Pretty look of my terung asam/terung dayak (Solanum ferox Linn) fruits.

This is taken in the morning of 29 August 2019. I think it is after around 8 months I planted it outside my house area.
The fruits of my terung asam/terung dayak (Solanum ferox Linn) finally started to grow well after around 3 months it started growing flower buds [1]. Its other name is hairy-fruited eggplant. The fruits is very hairy. The leaves also hairy with sharp thorny spikes.
It is said that this terung asam/terung dayak (Solanum ferox Linn) fruits is good to be put in asam pedas and sambal.

Till then, have fun in planting terung asam/terung dayak (Solanum ferox Linn) plant at home.

 Reference:
[1] Wikipedia on terung asam/terung dayak (Solanum ferox Linn) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solanum_lasiocarpum

No comments:

Post a Comment