Links

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Making my home made cough syrup to ease my sore throat using 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

This is taken in the evening of 18 September 2019. This is my proven recipe that really helps to ease my bad headache throbbing cough last March 2019.
I use the same basic ingredients: lemon and brown sugar. This time, I add garlic and ginger. Normally, I would use my lunch box to cook it. Since I am too tired today after cook 2 more things previously, I decided to use my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. As I could just leave it to cook without need to watch over it at all. Need to rest well and sleep early as too tired after a long day.

The look of cooked home made cough syrup in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker.
The look of the cough syrup in the morning after leave it in pressure cooker right after it finished cooking.

The look of the cough syrup right after it finished cook in pressure cooker.
The position of the used mug in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker.
Can see light reflection in the water under the used mug for double boiler method.

It was very convenient in using 2.5 liter pressure cooker to cook this home made cough syrup. Last time when using lunch box, I need to watch over the water level. Since it will need to be replenish every 20 to 30 minutes due to steam mode cooking. Quite tedious but doable. Just that after knowing my mug able to fit it my 2.5 liter pressure cooker, there is no turning back😆.
Till then, have fun in making home made cough syrup to ease your sore throat ans headache inducing cough.


Reference:
[1] My March 2019 batch of cough syrup last 8 March 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-new-march-2019-batch-of-home-made.html

No comments:

Post a Comment