Links

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Comparison of my pictures side by side with 7 years gap.

I was compiling pictures to be used in one form. Then I just notice there is so much difference between 2 of my pictures that have 8 years gap.
The one one the left is taken in year 2019 while the right one is taken in year 2012
I look much more fresh, supple and radiant in the right picture. Maybe because I am still below 30 at that time.

Well regardless, I am still grateful to be alive and well in good health condition.
In terms of make up, can see I am able to draw eyebrows better than before. But less in using pink colours on my face. Yes, I do put on less amount of make up on my face. Since I have less energy to do so. After tending my cats and plants daily before leaving my house for works.
My skin still looks well. All thanks to the supply of fresh and abundance of herbs and fruits I have grown at home. Also my effort to cook my own meals using the home grown ingredients.
Till then, have fun in making comparison of your look after 7 years gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment