Links

Monday, September 2, 2019

My review on perfume Flowerbomb EDP from Victor & Rolf.

This is taken last 2 September 2019. This perfume falls under category oriental floral type. For me it is powdery sweet yet fresh scented perfume. I am using it today as I feel craving to use strong sweet scented perfume. It has been almost 1 year since I last using this perfume. Since most of the time I feel it is too sweet and cloying to wear in hot, humid weather in Malaysia.
The pictures of my precious perfume.

Notes in this perfume: Centifolia Rose, Sambac Jasmine, Cattleya Orchid, India Osmanthus [1].
Pictures taken using my precious Samsung J7 Prime phone with light assist from my 160 LEDs video light.
Till then, have fun in using sweet scented perfume of your preference.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment