Links

Friday, September 13, 2019

Cooking barley soup using 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

This is taken in the evening of 12 September 2019. I am cooking barley soup since I am having frequent cough today.
The look of the cooked tender barley. Good comfort and fulfilling food during sick time.


I use 80 gm of barley+2 gm cutted ginger with water at level 2 (50 ml)  of the used 2.5 liter pressure cooker inner pot.
The look of the ingredients in the pot with light assist from my 160 LED light. 

The look of the ingredients using only flash from my phone, Samsung J7 Prime. 
I choose function porridge/soup to cook the barley. Pre-default cooking mode is normal. 
With only room light. 

With light assist from my 160 LED light. 
I make sure my exhaust vent is in seal mode to make sure the barley is cooked well. 
The look of the exhaust vent in seal position under light assist from my 160 LED light. 
I choose cooking mode rich since I want my barley grains to be tender. 
I choose cooking mode rich under function porridge/soup.
The look of the pressure cooker cooking progress. 
The look of the pressure cooker started cooking under room light. 

The look of cooking progress under my 160 LED light. 
20 minutes more to finish cooking.

b indicates completed cooking process. The keep warm mode is automatically turn on after completed.
What I like cooking with this 2.5 liter pressure cooker is I do not have to tend after it. As it will cook until finished on its own. During the cooking process, I manage to take bath, pray and finished my work. It is really convenient and give me peace of mind. Especially during my unwell condition.
The inner pot is lots smaller than 6 liter pressure cooker. Which means 58% lighter and 58% less/smaller surface area to be washed.
Basically, this 2.5 liter have similar function to 6 liter pressure cooker. Just that the 58% smaller size makes it more convenient for unwell condition and time. Since it is 58% much lighter. Which helps a lot during cleaning time.
Till then, have fun in cooking barley as comfort food using 2.5 liter pressure cooker for your own convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment