Links

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Cooking hard boiled eggs using 2.5 liter presure cooker.

It is taken in the morning of 14 September 2019. My first attempt in making hard boiled eggs using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. I used 3 medium size eggs and 1 cup of water (240 ml).
The look of hard boiled eggs:
With flash of my Samsung J7 Prime.

Without flash of my Samsung J7 Prime.

The cooking process:
The look of the eggs in the inner pot.

Predefault of function steam = normal for 9 minutes.

I choose function steam, mild for 7 minutes.

Start cooking.

The look after 1 minute passed.

I stop the cooking process after 3 minutes cooking.

I immediately change it to keep warm mode.
I am still learning to use my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. Have not found ways to manually set cooking time. Well, still in learning curve. Regardless, it cooks 70% much faster in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker than in my lunch box [1]. I am also full after eating 2 of the eggs for my brunch.
Till then, have fun in cooking hard boiled eggs using your pressure cooker.

Reference:
[1] Breakfast for today: nasi lemak with hard boiled eggs and 434 coffee last 17 March 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/03/breakfast-for-today-nasi-lemak-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment