Links

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Flavouring my kombucha tea for second fermentation process.


This is taken in the morning of 2 September 2019. Just have the time and right amount of energy to do it. I make 2 types of flavour for this second fermentation process.
Flavour 1 (left bottle๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡): roots to ginseng jawa (talinum paniculatum) [1].
Flavour 2 (middle and right bottle๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡) : juice of pandan+spearmint+apple mint.
I have started making second fermentation with flavour 2 (juice of pandan+spearmint+apple mint) since 13 April 2019 [2].
So far with flavour 2 (juice of pandan+spearmint+apple mint):
1) I am able poop daily after consuming it in daily basis.
2) No more body ache that require daily self massage using hot massage oil [3].
3) Still facing premenstrual (PMS) pain and mood swing before, during and after period.


I just used flavour 3 (tea of mahkota dewa fruits) for the past last week. So far, I have such good experience with it:
1) I am able poop daily after consuming it in daily basis.
2) No more body ache that require daily self massage using hot massage oil [3].
3) No premenstrual (PMS) pain and mood swing before, during and after period. Which makes me very happy as I have the energy to do my work at ease. Despite 50% low of energy level. Still, it is a huge improvement for me.

Will update later the effect after consuming flavour 1 (tea of roots to ginseng jawa, talinum paniculatum).
Till then, have fun in experimenting of kombucha flavour that suits your body condition the most.

References:
[1] Ginseng jawa (talinum paniculatum) last 19 June 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/06/talinum-paniculatum-ginseng-jawa-at-home.html
[2] Second fermentation of kombucha using pandan+spearmint juice last 13 April 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/04/my-second-fermentation-process-of.html
[3] My current massage oil https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-current-massage-oil-for-my-aching.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment