Links

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Meeting my high school senior in wedding event.

This is taken in the afternoon of 7 September 2019. I was attending wedding event in Dewan Jubli Intan, Johor Bahru. Wedding of son to a pair of lecturer in School of Electrical Engineering.
I was sitting to this lady beside me. Since she looks very familiar, I start asking her if she study in UTM or Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka. She said no to both. Then I asked where is she from. She is from Peserai. Then I asked, which school did she go. It happened that she study in Sekolah Menengah Tun Aminah (SMTA) in Batu Pahat. And she is senior 1 year above me.
She is a mother to one. And wife to one of lecturer in School of Electrical Engineering.
It is quite nice to have such surprise reunion after leave the high school  for almost 19 years.

Till then, have fun in attending wedding event with a surprise reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment