Links

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cooking my frozen bingka ubi batter for breakfast.

This is taken last 3 September 2019. My brunch and tea break food = bingka ubi (sweet desert made from cassava/tapioca). The batter is balance from the one I have made earlier last 16 August 2019 [1]. Where I have frozen it in my freezer and put it in pressure cooker to cook this morning.
Regardless it does not look pretty and presentable, but it still have the nice solid taste and texture of original bingka ubi.


The look of frozen bingka ubi batter.

Using banana leaf as replacement to parchment paper.

Dumping in the frozen bingka ubi batter.

Using cake mode 0.7 in Elba pressure cooker.
Verdict:

  • It is a successful experiment for me. The batter is cooked well in the pressure cooker. Only the appearance is not presentable. The taste is delicious. Same with the one I bake last 16 August 2019.
  • Easy to take out the bingka ubi after using banana leaf as parchment paper replacement.

I am also able to fill in my hunger before lunch and dinner that day.
Till then, have fun in cooking your frozen bingka ubi batter during your craving time.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment