Links

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Harvesting my second purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit.

The look of my harvested second purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit last evening of 20 September 2019. It is ripe and tender after 3 days from the last inspection last 18 September 2019 [1].
Compilation process of harvesting my second purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit.
My first purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruit harvest is done last 24 June 2019 [2]. It still bearing same quality of fragrant scent and sweetness. Really worth planting such plant at home.

Till then, have fun in harvesting your planted purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) fruitm

References:
[2] The look of my first harvest of purple nona (sweetsop/sugar apple) last 24 June 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-look-of-my-ripe-purple-nona.html

No comments:

Post a Comment