Links

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My sharing on Elba pressure cooker helps to inspires my girlfriend to buy one for me.

One of my girlfriend just bought pressure cooker recently. She does tell me how the pressure cooker ease her cooking style. She also have more time to spend for others house chores than spending longer time in the kitchen.
The look of front part of her pressure cooker. It has function (from left to right of below picture): soup, baby food, steam/chicken, fish, porridge/stew, bean/clay pot, cake and rice.
It has 2.8 liter capacity. Suits my girlfriend with her current family of 3. She also said that her mother-in-law (MIL) and sister-in-law smitten with her cute pressure cooker. That she have to bring both of them to the place she bought her pressure cooker. Where both of her in-law end up buy one for each. That shows how good and convenient the power of using pressure cooker to assist in cooking for daily.

She also said that it only took her:
  • 5 minutes to cook fish curry
  • 15 minutes to cook chicken soup
  • 12 minutes to cook rice

She also use cooking method of dumping the cooking ingredients in the pressure cooker. Then let it work/cook while she do others house chores like fold clothes and clean up the house. By the time she finished the chores, she can already eat with ease with her family.
She also point out that her small pressure cooker does have steam function. The function that is not available in 6 liter Elba EPC 6000SS pressure cooker [1]. Her small pressure cooker size of 2.8 liter also entice me. As the one in the lab is 6 liter capacity and too much for me and my cats in daily basis😅.
It does feel nice when my suggestion accepted well and assist my girlfriend in her daily life. Despite she did not buy the same model that I used in the lab.
For those who are interested to buy a pressure cooker but do not know which brand or function suits you, can always get paid consultation from me. It will definitely helps to shorten your time spend to narrow down pressure cooker brand and also size/capacity (2 liter, 2.5 liter, 2.8 liter, 3 liter, 4 liter, 5 liter, 6 liter, 8 liter and 12 liter) that suits your needs and daily usage.
Till then, have fun in spreading the love and fast cooking time using pressure cooker with others.

References:
[1] My review on 6 liter Elba EPC 6000SS pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-pressure-cooker-elba-epc.html
[2] Assisting my boss in buying 6 liter pressure cooker for his family of 6 last 13 November 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/unboxing-pressure-cooker-and-assist-in.html
[3] Cooking bubur kacang hijau (sweet green beans porridge) in 6 liter Elba EPC 6000SS pressure cooker in lab https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/freshly-made-bubur-kacang-hijau-sweet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment