Links

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Feeling healthier and able to do usual activities despite 2nd day of menstruation.

Today, 28 September 2019 I am feeling like my normal self when I  am not in menstruation. Unlike before. Where I tend to be bedridden with menstrual cramps and pains until second day of menstruation. I think my current practice in drinking Chinese herbal drink for the past 2 weeks contribute a lot for the improvement [1]. I was drinking Chinese herbal drink to ease my body that being affected badly by the haze last 2 week ago. Seems like it does more than I expected it to be. 
Even able to make my own breakfast: Lipton tea+ginger and 2 unit of half boiled eggs.

It is a huge achievement for me. To be able to make my own hot breakfast, desert and even dinner during menstruation.
My desert: bread pudding using 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

My chicken porridge using 2.5 liter pressure cooker.
Not to mentioned, I am able to feed my cats yesterday after a long evening of discussion. My 2.5 liter pressure cooker also assist me a lot for the past 18 days it is taken last 10 September 2019 [2]. Compare to last time I have to stand while cook using gas stove. This time using 2.5 liter pressure cooker, I am able to put all ingredients in it, press the function button and then leave it to cook while taking my rest. I am really appreciating the knowledge in using pressure cooker. Since it helps me to take care of myself and also my cats. Solid proof how valuable to have the correct knowledge and the correct tools.
What matter the most is I am able to do it all by myself at home. Feel so much better consuming self made meal at home.
Till then, have fun in taking care of yourself during menstruation with good freshly made food.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment