Links

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Making Chinese herbal drinks using 7 ingredients.

This is taken in the evening of 18 September 2019. I am making Chinese herbal drink to ease my sore throat and cough due to bade haze condition.
Ingredients used is ginger, goji berries, dried longan, white fungus, peach resin, red Chinese dates, water.



The look of all ingredients in a mug.

The look of used ingredients from herbal shop.
I am able to get deep sleep for 4 hours after drink 2 and half hours drinking it. Really satisfied with the effect.
an engineer, I have to consider worst case scenario.
For those who are interested to know details of the ratio used to make this herbal drink, can always engage my consultation service  enroll in my short course of herbal drink and contact me at http://www.wasap.my/+601131277601/herbaldrink . If you want free service, can always asked my Uncle Google or Siri💪😁. 
Till then, have fun in drinking home made Chinese herbal drink to ease your sore throat and cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment