Links

Thursday, September 19, 2019

The look of my healthy pandan plant after 5 days being plant.

Taken last morning of 19 September 2019. Can see that both pandan plants looks very healthy.
I take the pandan plant last 7 September 2019. As one of my gardening buddy let it go since he is trimming his pandan plants. I am grateful for him as I am able to add these precious pandan plant for my daily home usage.

The look of dried up pandan plant in my  hot car by 6.28 pm of  7 September 2019.
I took 2 from 4 pandan plants at 12.30 pm of 7 September 2019. On my way to wedding event in Dewan Jubli Intan, Johor Bahru. 
There is trick to ensure higher chance of survival in planting dried pandan. Since I only manage to plant the pandan plant last 15 September 2019. Almost 9 days from the day I took it. Well, such secret can only be shared in my gardening short course and paid one-to-one consultation service.
Till then, have fun in planting pandan plant at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment