Links

Monday, September 30, 2019

Cooking my Chinese herbal drink with pears.

This is taken in the evening of 19 September 2019.
Total weight of 6 from 7 ingredients used for this Chinese herbal drinks: red beans, goji berries, dried longan, peach resins, Chinese dates and white fungus.
The pretty look of the cooked herbal drink.




The look of pears as 7th ingredient for this Chinese herbal drink.

Using my 1 liter ceramic bowl with its inner lid.
I am happy to see my 1 liter ceramic bowl able to fit into my 2.5 liter pressure cooker. Which means I am able to put in ingredients without worries of overflow.
My 2.5 liter pressure cooker beep indicates finish cooking. Then it will naturally release pressure after it went into keep warm mode. Easy with this dump and leave cooking technique. Personally, I think this would really helps those who are sick, and even elderly. Definitely helps someone like me who always busy ans need to be in the perk of health for my engineering consultation works.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your Chinese herbal drink to ease your sore throat and cough.

References:
[1] My 1 liter ceramic bowl last 5 December 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/12/ceramic-bowl-with-lid-to-complement-my.html
[2] Chinese herbal drink with 7 ingredients made last 18 September 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment