Links

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Early dinner in SDS Taman Universiti, Skudai after Master thesis signing process.

This is taken in the evening of 15 October 2019. An early dinner for short discussion. After my lab mate successfully get his Master thesis signed by both of his supervisors.
Group selfie.
My usual order: carbonara.


My boss usual order: mushroom soup set with 3 pieces garlic bread and hot honey lemon drink.

My lab mate order: baked rice with chicken. As the signature baked rice with duck not available. With hot camomile tea.

My supper that night: SDS signature cheesecake.
Till then, have fun in enjoying good food with companion.

Reference:
[1] Picture of his supervisor signing his Master thesis document
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/finally-process-signing-master-thesis.html

No comments:

Post a Comment