Links

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pumping all of my 4 car tyres using my portable pump.

This is taken in the evening of 29 September 2019. I manage to pump all 4 of my car tyres after reach parking lot. Actually I have notice the front tyre seems to be lack of air. But my colleague said that is normal. Since my 6th sense urge me to pump my tyres using my portable pump, I found that the suspected 2 tyres pressure is below 20 kPa. I am able to prove that my 6th sense is correct using the correct tool. Which is using my portable pump.
Selfie to prove I myself pump my car tyre.


Pumping the most less air pressure in back tyre.

Solid proof my car tyre pressure is under 20 kPa.
It is a really good thing for me to always keep my portable pump in my car trunk. Better safe than sorry.
Till then, have fun in pumping your tyre whenever needed using your portable pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment