Links

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Meeting up a customer after she finished her event in Raja Zarith Sofiah library in UTM JB.

I was grateful to be able to meet of of my customer after her event end yesterday evening in Raja Zarith Sofiah library [1]. She is Dr Khasiah Zakaria, Ketua Pustakawan, Perpustakaan (Library) in Universiti Malaya (UM) [2].
It was my first time in my life to reach the place. Despite I have been back in UTM JB since October 2011. After graduated September 2007.
Photography session with few of the participants.
Picture above credit to Madam Noraziah,  Ketua Pustakawan UTM (Head of Librarian UTM). Very clear and pretty picture from her iPhone 10πŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺ😍. I have even corrected the names in the pictured based on input from Madam Noraziah. As I would definitely forget the names by end of this weekπŸ˜…. That is why immediate documented pictures is important for me.

I am able to meet and know others librarian from other university. As they have come for MESYUARAT JAWATANKUASA KETUA PUSTAKAWAN UNIVERSITI AWAM MALAYSIA (JKPUA), from 7 to 9 October 2019 [3,4]. It is quite an honour and eye opening.
As I also get to have a look at their new herbs garden. Sadly I do not have pictures of them taken yesterday. Which means I have to come back again for itπŸ’ͺ.
I only manage to give Dr Khasiah a ginseng jawa plant [5]. The one she hold in the picture. Hopefully she will able to reap the nutrients from it later.
Till then, have fun in meeting up your customer in UTM JBπŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺ.

References:
[1] Website for Raja Zarith Sofiah (PRZS) library https://library.utm.my/photos/category/przs-johor-bahru
[2] Link of Dr Khasiah Zakaria last time while she is in UiTM https://library.uitm.edu.my/v4/index.php/en/contact-us/library-directory/173-khasiah-binti-zakaria

No comments:

Post a Comment