Links

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Tuberculosis (TB) is the main reason of my habit to cook for myself and my cats

Nowadays there is too many eatary places opened by foreign workers. The main concern is their vaccination status. As for us in Malaysia, BCG immunisation injection is encourage to be given to children to help prevent turberculosis (TB) disease [1].
Malaysia vaccination schedule, credit to [2].
The Malaysian vaccination schedule for babies is provided as a guideline for parents and physicians to follow [2].
As I have read about one lady named Marry Mallon. Where she is a cook and carrier of TB. She infected her employers family and even kills 3 of them along her career as a cook. Which is very scary yet true.
Mary Mallon (September 23, 1869 – November 11, 1938), also known as Typhoid Mary, was an Irish-American cook. She was the first person in the United States identified as an asymptomatic carrier of the pathogen associated with typhoid fever. She was presumed to have infected 51 people, three of whom died, over the course of her career as a cook. She was twice forcibly isolated by public health authorities and died after a total of nearly three decades in isolation [3].
Nowadays, I have been more selective to places I dine out and try my best to cook more. I found that with good knowledge and technology such as a pressure cooker helps me a lot to fulfill my mission. Yes I know eventually I will die. But I prefer to choose less suffering way of death.
Till then, have fun in putting effort in cooking your daily meals😉💪.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment