Links

Monday, October 14, 2019

My score 33 out of 40 of Jobstreet English assesment test for job application last 15 August 2019

I took the Jobstreet English assesment test for job application last 15 August 2019. I manage to score 33 out of 40 questions within 20 minutes time limit. I took it after I do trial assessment test where I get 40 out of 40. What I like the most is the summary that Jobstreet give me. Can refer to image below.
The result 33 out of 40 that I get from the test.
The summary is I did better than:
  • 63% of all test takers
  • 61% of test takers from Malaysia
  • 60% of test takers from Malaysia who are specialized in Engineering - Others
  • 49% of test takers from Malaysia who are in the position of Manager
  • 54% of test takers from Malaysia who are with  Bachelor's Degree certification
  • 62% of test takers from Malaysia who studied Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
  • 64% of test takers from Malaysia who graduated in Malaysia
  • 70% of test takers from Johor, Malaysia
It is mandatory for me to take the test last time for 1 job application. It is one time over 3 months time test. Basically if you fail, you will need to wait 3 more months before you are able to re-take the test.
The result 40 out of 40 that I get from trial test.
Seems like my English language skills and knowledge still there despite being slightly rusty over the years.

Till then, have fun in testing your English language via Jobstreet.

No comments:

Post a Comment