Links

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My herbal blue hot drink infused with rose and butterfly pea flower.

This is taken in the morning of 15 October 2019. I am able to harvest 1 rose flower and 4 butterfly pea flowers. Immediately put it in my pink glass bottle. I only manage to pour hot boiled water to the harvested herbs in glass bottle of mine after reach lab around 1 pm.
The look of hot blue herbal drink mixture.




Among benefits butterfly pea flowers [1]:

  • Helps calming nerve system
  • Assist digestion system
  • Helps to stop bleeding and clean blood vessel
  • Helps assist respiratory system
  • Helps assist better urinary system
  • Helps to improve collagen production for youthful skin

Till then, have fun in enjoying the hot blue  herbal drink at home and work place.

Reference:
[1] Benefit butterfly pea flower https://www.mingguanwanita.my/amalan-teh-bunga-telang-wajah-awet-muda-kulit-tegang-tak-berkedut/

No comments:

Post a Comment