Links

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Outing with my girlfriend from breakfast till lunch.

I invited my girlfriend for breakfast in the morning of 19 October 2019. As I am unable to accept her invitation the day before for breakfast. We start off with nasi lemak in Pasar Taman Universiti, Skudai. Think it has been almost 1 year I have not go breakfast there.
My portion of nasi lemak with fried egg and sambal sotong.
Then we try to look for so called new ECO shop open near Taman Mutiara Mas area. But unable to even see the shop signage, and even banner. So much for information coming from 1 PhD holder.
We decided to have a look at Stadium Islandar Putri. But it looks to be in construction works and not even complete for any game this month.
Waze even bring us to the back small and dodgy road. We even have to go through an eerie tunnel to reach the back entrance of the stadium.



Only brave to selfie in the car for proof.
The look of small and eerie tunnel we need to go through, guided by Waze.

Then we went to Sapphire Hills 2 storey house launch in Kangkar Pulai. We are slightly late arrive at the event. As the food coupon just finished. It was around 12.30 pm. So we just have a look at the show house before proceed to cool off and lunch in Aeon Taman Universiti, Skudai.
So many people at the show house.

Selfie while waiting for ordered food to be ready.
Refusing plastic straw for my drink.

The ordered food: fish and chips for me. The wrongly received chicken chop instead of grilled chicken for my girlfriend.

Take away leftover food into my 2nd reusable bag.

The look of my 1st reusable bag. Use it to share the bought orange juice with my girlfriend [1]. As I forget to bring my collapsible cup.
My collapsible cup with lid last 10 October 2019.

I am glad I am able to stop myself from taking extra plastic bag to share drink and even take away leftover food. I know it is not easy. But worth the effort. Seem like I need extra smaller reusable bag to take away the black pepper sauce for my fish and chips.
I send back my girlfriend home around 2.10 pm. Basically we spend almost 6 hours and cover 8 places within that time. Fully utilising the limited time. Then it started to rain heavily around 4 pm.
Till then, have fun in enjoying your day off with good company and practicing zero waste at the same time.

Reference:
[1] Using my reusable bag and stainless steel straw last 16 October 2019 to enjoy take away coconut water https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/10/using-my-green-reusable-bag-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment