Links

Sunday, October 6, 2019

My self made rose cordial/syrup using 6 liter Elba pressure cooker.

This is taken in the evening of 29 September 2019. I decided to bring necessary ingredients to make rose cordial/syrup since the stock in lab already running low. I used the available 6 liter Elba pressure cooker to assist me for the process [1]. It turned out well after 20 minutes. A good outcome for my first experiment.

Despite this model less used by others and have no recipe book, it still delivers its job when being used. Just need to put more effort and time in experimenting using its function.
Till then, have fun in making your own rose cordial/syrup using pressure cooker.

Reference:
[1] My review on 6 liter Elba pressure cooker last 15 November 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/11/my-review-on-pressure-cooker-elba-epc.html

No comments:

Post a Comment