Links

Friday, October 25, 2019

My herbal drink consist of various beans

This is taken this morning. Basically it is my herbal drink cum breakfast. Nowadays I choose this kind of breakfast than the usual  canned chicken soup using my lunch box [1]. I used green beans, red beans, kidney beans, barley, goji berry, gum peach, dried longan, Chinese dates and plain water. I cooked in my 2.5 liter pressure cooker under function tendons/beans with texture rich for 54 minutes [2].
The look of the cooked herbal drink.



The look of ingredients used in the drink.
Till then, have fun in enjoying freshly cooked herbal drink for breakfast.

References:
[1] My Campbell chicken soup with fresh bendi (okra/ladyfinger) using lunch box for breakfast last 26 January 2019
https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-simple-yet-healty-food-recipe-for.html
[2] My review on 2.5 liter pressure cooker https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-review-of-25-liter-mini-pressure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment