Links

Friday, October 4, 2019

My reason in choosing light and simple make up for daily basis.

Past few years back, I do put on full face make up applications. But unable to do so nowadays even when I have the time. 

1. Time constraints 
2. Energy constraints. As I normally will tend after my plants and my cats before I take bath and leave the house for work in daily basis. By the time I am applying make up, I left with only 20% of my energy.

To be frank, I do miss to apply eyeshadow, eyeliner, shading and contouring. But sadly due to the above constraints, I have to make do with what I could. Rather than going to work with tired looking face, I have to opt with light and simple make up application. 
I cannot ignore my plants and my cats. They have become my responsibility. 
Which is why I do my best to take care of my skin and health. Where consuming my planted herbs also included as my daily regime.
Till then, have fun in applying light and simple make up look in daily basis💪. 

No comments:

Post a Comment