Links

Sunday, October 27, 2019

My temperature sensor spoon

Among my attempt in reducing plastic spoon, I nowadays always bring my temperature sensor spoon in my bag. It happened that last 15 October 2019, my hot coffee drink arrive without spoon to stir it. Instead of asking for spoon, I just take out my temperature sensor spoon from my bag.
The red coloured look of my spoon before dip it in to stir my hot coffee drink.

The red colour of spoon head/bowl dimms under temperature >43.3 degrees.

Size: 14 cm L x 2.6 cm spoon width x 2.1 cm diameter spoon handle.
It is quite convenient for me in using this temperature sensor spoon. As sometimes I will become very absent minded whenever I am infected with flu virus these days. Safe me from burning my tongue.
Till then, be safe from burning your tongue while enjoying your hot drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment