Links

Sunday, October 20, 2019

My new 11 W LED light using power socket.

This is taken in the evening of 18 October 2019. Since I wanted to use it for my main room ground floor, I decided to have run test in my master bedroom. Since one from 3 of my ceiling LED lamp no longer functioning.
I choose cool daylight from warm light that available in the shop. As I prefer white light in my bedroom compare to warm light. 
It is really satisfying to see such simple small cool daylight LED able to brighten my whole master bedroom size 14 feet x 10 feet.
One of my friend did say it does not worth to buy it. Well, I am glad I listen to my gut feeling to buy it. As it is bright enough to be used in main room ground floor. Nowadays I have to use my phone light to access the room and feed my cats that stay in the airwell area next to main room ground floor. 

The base of the light.

The 11 W LED light.




5 types of LED light from Philips website. 
Till then, have fun in using alternative light to lighted up your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment