Links

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Update on plants healthy growth from customer who engage my gardening consultation service.

Last 1 October 2019, my customer gives update on her planted plants. She is really happy with the abundance fruits to her tomato plant. She also share the look of her other plants such as durian belanda (soursop), pandan and pisang lemak manis (banana).
Compilation look of my customer plants.
I even forget when I share turmeric plant with her😅.

My consultation advise to manual pollinate her tomato flowers.

One of my matriculation friend that smitten with my plants pictures and wanted to learn to plant also.
The fun part of my planting activities and my daily blog updates is I am able to make others wanted to start gardening. I already being contacted by one of my matriculation friend. Who wanted to engage my gardening consultation service. This is what I love the most. Spreading the interest for others to grow their own vegetables, herbs and fruits. Sharing the knowledge and built a self sustained community is my next goal.
Till then, have fun in sharing your knowledge with others😉.

Reference:
[1] The look of pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits that bear fruits by my neighbour. Despite it is planted only in large container after 8 months and 5 days https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-look-of-4-sisirsikat-pisang-lemak.html

No comments:

Post a Comment