Links

Saturday, October 5, 2019

My review on 2.5 liter pressure cooker helps others to make decision in buying it.

I made my review in the website that I bought my 2.5 liter pressure cooker last 30 September 2019. After I saw so many people complaints that there is no display set for them to test before decide to purchase it. I did give link to my blog in my review. The entry where I get to make perfect half boiled eggs up to my taste last 15 September 2019 [1]. To my surprised, few of my blog reader do leave comment to my entry saying thanks for my review. As it helps them to decide in purchasing the 2.5 liter pressure cooker for their daily usage. Glad to be able to help.
Comment from 1 reader appreciate my review.


My review at website where I purchase the product.

Till then, have fun in experimenting  in your 2.5 liter pressure cooker.

Reference:
[1] The perfect half boiled eggs to my taste last 15 September 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/cooking-half-boiled-eggs-in-25-liter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment