Links

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Making green beans porridge to sooth my dry throat

I manage to spare time to cook green beans porridge for myself this morning. Using my 2.5 liter pressure cooker [1]. Seems like my ratio green beans to water 1:4 is not sufficient enough to get soupy texture as I expected. More of nicely swollen cooked texture. I end up adding ratio 1 to 1 hot boiled water with the swollen cooked green beans. I do add 1 tablespoon of honey for taste.




The before and after look.
I really satisfied with my green beans porridge. Despite I only use 4 ingredients to make it. 50 gm green beans, 8 gm ginger, 0.1 gm garlic and 200 ml water. I used function porridge/beans under texture normal for 44 minutes.
Till, then have fun in experimenting in cooking green beans porridge as per your preference.

Reference:
[1] My review on 2.5 liter pressure cooker last 25 September 2019 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-review-of-25-liter-mini-pressure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment