Links

Friday, October 11, 2019

The sweet and pretty look of harvested pisang berangan today.

This is taken in the afternoon. After Jumaat prayer by my boss. It is from the pisang berangan (banana) plant that he planted in his house compound. He manage to get 4 sisir/sikat (bunch) out of 1 tandan from 1 tree.
My selfie with the ripe pisang berangan (banana) fruits.
The weight of 1 tandan is 3,662 gm.
Seems like my consultation in planting pisang berangan (banana) plants to my boss helps a lot for him to get good output. Especially in using compost  fertilizer and organic spray.
106 gm weight of 1 pisang berangan (banana) fruit.
Still my pisang lemak manis (banana) fruit  is 17 gm heavier than this pisang berangan (banana) fruit [1]. Despite it is larger in size.

Till then, have fun in planting pisang berangan (banana) plants at home.

Reference:
[1] My pisang lemak manis (banana) fruits from first plant last 7 September 2018 https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-satisfying-sweet-taste-of-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment