Links

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cuban oregano to ease my suffocating lungs from cigarette smokes

My nostrils and lungs were suffocated from rich smokes cigarette during dinner outside today. It does feel worse since I am already down in fever and dry flu. Therefore, I decided to make herbal drink from my home organic grown Cuban oregano (pokok bangun-bangun in Malay) to help ease the suffocation [1].
I add honey to add sweet flavour in the herbal drink as I am short of brown sugar.
It does help a lot. Plus the strong scent from the leaves also does improve the suffocation in my nostrils.

Till then, be safe from cigarette smokes when dining outside.

Reference:
[1] More info on Cuban oregano (pokok bangun-bangun) https://serinurulbeauty.blogspot.my/2016/08/plectranthus-amboinicus-to-reduce-cough.html

No comments:

Post a Comment