Links

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The look my itchy dried skin during hormone outbreak on my premenstrual syndrome (PMS) week

Ageing is quite a rough journey for me. As now I am battling with my hormone outbreak during my  premenstrual syndrome (PMS) week. And the journey getting tougher. As my body skin becoming dry and flaky. Up to extend it feels itchy since it is too dry and easily wounded when with minimal scratch.

This is the look of the scratch wound on my right hand. I have circle the wound scratch part in yellow box. Will be easily seen if you zoom in the pictures.




The top part have bigger scratch wound.


Since my face also dried out and flaky, I decided to put on my facial clay mask last night and put the balance of the mask on my wound scratch hand [1].



The facial clay mask on my skin right after I put it onto my face.


The hardened look of the facial clay mask after 10 minutes.
Should be able to see the facial clay mask becoming more white as it is starting to harden. I make sure to only leave it on for 10 minutes since my skin already dry, flaky and peeling especially near nostrils area before using the mask. Less is more in this crucial situation.
I clean up the hardened facial clay mask using my wet yellow facial sponge [1]. Then I slather my leave-on Bioglo Rose Essence Sleeping Mask from Cosway to ensure my skin hydrated through out the night [2].

Till then, have fun in taking care of your skin at home 😉.

Reference:
[2] Bioglo Rose Essence Sleeping Mask from Cosway https://cosway.com.my/product/bioglo-rose-essence-sleeping-mask-74240/

No comments:

Post a Comment