Links

Monday, February 12, 2018

White flies attacking my growing papaya tree at home

I just manage to spray my organic solution to all my plants today. I make the solution before I climb ladder to pluck my papayas [1]. As previously I have notice quite a few white flies on my papaya trees. But this one is more like infestation.
The look of white flies infestation on my papaya trees.
The white flies infestation is very bad till it make my papaya leaves shrivel and curly. It also makes the tree growth slower and the fruit to become smaller. As the white flies is eating the tree sap. That is why I use my organic solution to curb the infestation. It is just that I have to spray the organic solution everyday in order to get better result compare to spray once if use chemical pesticide like malathion and etc.
Till then, keep up the good work to keep white flies infestation at bay 😉.

Reference:

No comments:

Post a Comment