Links

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Facial clay mask this morning

My skin is drying out badly during last week. And it still flaky dry despite I have use peel of mask and moisturize it yesterday. So as extra effort, I put on facial clay mask today.
The process I do to make the facial mask paste
The yellow facial sponge that I use to clean up the facial clay mask on my face.
It is way much easier and faster to clean up the dried facial clay mask using the yellow facial sponge.

Verdict:
This is my first time using the facial clay mask. But it does feel really good. My skin does clear up from the flaky dry skin and looks clean plus clear. It is also really feel smooth when I applied make up on my skin today. My pores also shrinking which quite a surprise for first application 😍.

I will update the facial mask set later with the pricing and the picture of the package for those who are interested to use it. Along with instructions and utensils as option.
Till then, have fun in playing with your facial mask at home 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment